Privacy and Security
Last Revised 07/31/2018
- Log information - When you access Yellow Jackets® our servers automatically record information your browser sends whenever you visit a website, including information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. This information is stored in cookies. Cookies are a common way to gather information about users accessing a website.
- User communications - When you send email or other communications to Yellow Jackets®, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Providing our services to users
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our site and services
- Providing users with occasional promotional emails and mailings about new products and other information. You may opt out of mailing and emailing lists at any time. Your request will be honored immediately.
Yellow Jackets® processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. We may process personal information to provide our own services.
Yellow Jackets® will never share your information with any outside parties, groups, services, or entities. Please contact us with any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We provide extensive security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store data. We restrict access to personal information to Yellow Jackets® employees, contractors, and agents who require that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Yellow Jackets® stores cookies on your device to gather basic information on how users browse our site in order to make improvements. These tracking cookies cannot be used to identify you.
Should you wish to have your personal information with Yellow Jackets removed completely, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.